OPRS and the Research Coordinator Advisory Group work together to facilitate improvement in the clinical research process by bringing attention to current challenges. These meetings lead to RC education sessions, policy review and guide RC bulletin content.
OPRS thanks the team for its contribution as well as all coordinators who continue to support clinical research initiatives and education.
The group includes representatives from:
- Clinical Investigations Support Office (CISO)
- Pharmacy and Investigational Drug Services (IDS)
- Clinical Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
- Neurology, Surgery, Anesthesiology, and Neurosurgery departments
- Clinical Research Support Office (CRS)